|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Guardians of Hyjal|
|Location||Forlorn Spire, Molten Front|
The subject of this section did not make it out of the PTR stages.
- We stand in the heart of Beth'tilac's breeding ground. Beyond those pillars to the north, her brood awaits. They will defend her young relentlessly.
- What can you tell me about these spiders?
- What is there to tell? They're spiders. Just slightly more... flame-oriented than the spiders you and I are used to.
They bite, they spin webs, they spit burning venom, and they capture some of my best friends in cocoons of searing silk. Horrible little things.
- I'm sorry to hear that.
- No matter. These are not the spiders we need to worry about, however. Their queen, Beth'tilac, is the true danger. Her webbed fortress lies to the east, beyond our reach. There, she is protected by an army of arachnids, all prepared to give their life for the queen.
And they're huge, too! Believe it or not, the 12-foot-long spiders you see here are the small ones. That being said, while they may not be minions of Ragnaros in the literal sense, they are a danger to our cause and should be treated as such.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.