|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Southern Broken Shore
Deliverance Point is the main base of the Armies of Legionfall in the Broken Shore. It consists of an upper tier with the Mage Tower and Command Center, a middle tier with large tents and representatives from most class orders and a bottom tier where the Nether Disruptor and members of the Cenarion Circle are located. There are two entrances to the base, a southern path leading to the shore where the can be found, and a northern path that leads down the Infernal Causeway to the center of the island. The base can also be entered through Grapple Points added by the Valarjar and via a flight path operated by .
- 1 Inhabitants
- 1.1 All classes
- 1.2 Class specific NPCs
- 2 Notes
- 3 Patch changes
As the main base of operations in the Broken Shore, present in Deliverance Point are the major leaders of the assault against the Burning Legion including representatives from every order. Many NPCs vary depending on the player's class.
The following NPCs appear regardless of the player's class.
All around Deliverance Point
Class specific NPCs
The following NPCs appear for only the player's class.
Death knight only
Demon hunter only
- This location has no innkeeper but counts as a rested area.
- There will be various small events playing on depending on the class of the player:
- Blood Knight, , and will wait in front of the pond, where an will bless them with , after which they will ride off, returning a short while later. Other Argus Purifiers and Sunwalker Dawnchasers will also be healing wounded paladins. A mounted
- have opened a portal to Skyhold, periodically summoning Stormforged Shieldmaidens and Stormforged Valarjars which then walk into the Broken Shore. Warrior players can use this portal to access Skyhold. Additionally, Valarjar Spear-Sisters and Val'kyr of Odyn have taken up defensive positions around the upper tier. and are observing the Stormforged Shieldmaidens and Stormforged Valarjars sparring. The
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.