||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Demonic Aegis (2 ranks)
- Demonology, Tier 2
- Increases the amount of health generated through spells and effects granted by your Demon Armor by an additional 5/10%, and increases the amount of health returned by your Fel Armor by 50/100%.
Demonic Aegis is a warlock talent from the Demonology tree that improves the bonus health generated by [Demon Armor], and the health restored by [Fel Armor].
- Before Patch 4.0.1, this talent increased the overall effectiveness of both spells by up to 30% at max rank.
- Most warlocks find the better benefit of this talent to be its improvement to Fel Armor, whereas the improvement to Demon Armor , or rather the benefit of Demon Armor itself is negligible. Because of this, many warlocks choose to wait for this talent until level 62, when one first gets the Fel Armor spell.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved to Tier 2, reduced to 2 ranks. Changed. Increases the amount of health generated through spells and effects granted by Demon Armor, and increases the amount of health regenerated by Fel Armor.