101 - 110 (Requires 101)
- Loramus' story
Having Loramus back will work greatly to our advantage, despite the fact that he's trapped inside Razelikh's body... and also that the demon sometimes takes control.
Still, he was one of our most powerful demon hunters. And now, he also has the knowledge of a dreadlord at his disposal.
I think we should have him share his knowledge and wisdom with us to improve our odds in this war.
That sounds like good news. He is already contributing to the cause and we are that much stronger for his help.
Still, he is not fully in control of Razelikh. I think it best that we leave him in that trap until we can find him a new body. Don't you?
And, if he proves to be too much of a problem, we can take 'other' measures.
- 7,600 XP
Travel up the path behind Kor'vas and turn left, going half-way down before turning left again.
- Quest accept
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Be careful, <name>. Half the time he's down there threatening us in the demonic tongue.
- Loramus Thalipedes
- Greetings, <name>. I suppose an explanation is in order if there is ever to be any trust between us.
- Yes, tell me everything, Loramus.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: Where to begin? I suppose the only thing that matters was the battle between me and the demon.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: Razelikh the Defiler was a dreadlord who had been charged with the conquest of the Blasted Lands. I traveled there to stop him. But, that did not turn out the way that I had planned.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: In the end, the Defiler possessed me, and in turn, I sacrificed myself so that we both would die. Our souls were trapped within an enchanted blade to battle for all eternity.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: Some time later, the blade was destroyed. Our souls escaped only to be sent to the Twisting Nether. However, Razelikh has a very powerful demon soul. As happens with many dreadlords, a new body eventually formed. It is said that they can only truly be killed within the Twisting Nether.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: Within this new body, our souls are still entwined in eternal conflict. I am in control... most of the time, though it is a constant struggle. We demon hunters are accustomed to containing the demon within.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: The next thing I knew, we were expelled from the Twisting Nether, summoned by the Burning Legion to the invasion of Azeroth. At the Felblaze Ingress, I did my best to disrupt their efforts.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: The rest, you know. Your champion came and retrieved me, and here I am.
- Loramus Thalipedes says: I will gladly serve if you will have me. I have access to all of Razelikh's knowledge. Allow me to aid you in the war against the Legion.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.