Devastate is a level 12 Protection warrior ability. It deals large amounts of damage and has a chance to reset the cooldown on .
- Devastate is a common Warrior spell in the Rastakhan's Rumble expansion for Hearthstone. Its flavor text reads "No thanks, I already devast-ate."
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-16): "(Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Most abilities used by Tank specializations have had their damage reduced by 10%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer causes the next to generate 5 more Rage. Damage increased by 12.45%.
- Patch 6.2.2 (2015-09-01): Now deals 6% more damage.
- Hotfix (2015-01-12): "Devastate's damage has been increased by 20%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer applies Weakened Armor. 's effects have been merged into baseline Devastate.
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "Devastate will now correctly activate Sword and Board."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage increased from 150% to 220%. Replaces Sunder Armor. Rage cost removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): No longer provides bonus threat.
- Hotfix (2010-02-05): "The damage bonus done by Devastate has been appropriate increased to be in line with the changes made in patch 3.3.2."
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): This ability now deals 120% of weapon damage, up from 100% of weapon damage.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Weapon damage and bonus per Sunder Armor on the target increased by 100%. This ability now requires a shield to be equipped.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.