Devotion Aura is a level 60 Holy paladin talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-21): "Devotion Aura should correctly be canceled upon changing specializations or talents"
- Hotfix (2016-09-16): "Devotion Aura should no longer drop off of the Paladin using it if the Paladin moves too quickly."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned to a Holy paladin talent.
- Previous: Inspire all party and raid members within 40 yards, granting them immunity to Silence and Interrupt effects and reducing all damage taken by 20%. Lasts 6 sec.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now only available to Holy paladins.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now clears all silence effects when used.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned, no longer increases armor.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Like all other spells, Devotion Aura no longer uses ranks.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): More frequent ranks added.