We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Dirge Quikcleave is a level 45 meat and drink vendor located in the Gadgetzan inn, in the contested territory of Tanaris. He is the greatest living chef in all of Azeroth, renowned for his (once a reward from a quest teaching artisan cooking), (apparently much the same as Clamlette Surprise) and (once needed for the Ahn'Qiraj questline).
He was present during the Legion Invasions.
We may have been suffering a drought but there's no shortage of meat! Care to browse my goods?
- During Legion invasion
- Things need to get back to normal around here. I got a business to run!
- When uncovered by the cooking dailies in the capital cities, you can still find the original cooking trainers still directing players with high enough Cooking skill to Dirge, in order to further their training:
- Dirge Quikcleave of Gadgetzan is a master of the culinary arts. To better yourself you will need to seek him out.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level changed from 43 to 45. Model updated.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Players no longer need to complete the quest to gain Artisan cooking. The quest now offers the unique recipe, . If you already completed the quest, you can visit Dirge Quikcleave in Gadgetzan to learn this recipe (for free).