||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Dirty Deeds (2 ranks)
- Subtlety, Tier 5
- Reduces the Energy cost of your Cheap Shot and Garrote abilities by 10/20. Additionally, your special abilities cause 10/20% more damage against targets below 35% health.
Dirty Deeds is a 20 point Rogue talent located in the 5th tier of the Subtlety Tree.
- This is a common talent in many stun lock builds as it reduces the cost of a key stun thus allowing more special moves to be used before the stun's duration is up.
- The ability's name is likely to be related to AC/DC's song "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", which consists of a story of a man's life, full of crime.