|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2 but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
Disarm Trap was a rogue ability used to remove traps. It was mostly useful for hunter traps and rare traps in some instances and battlegrounds.
It was learned at level 56.
Tips and tactics
When using disarm traps one must be careful not to get too close to the trap. There is often a very short distance between being close enough to disarm trap and being too close so as to set off trap. This skill does not break stealth, so can be used against a hunter who likes to sit on his traps.
Disarm trap does not cause a global cooldown.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): and Disarm Trap no longer require .
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Disarming an enemy faction hunter's trap will now flag the rogue for PvP.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): It should no longer be possible to disarm traps created by friendly players.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Added.