Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Disarm Trap is a rogue ability used to remove traps. It is mostly useful for hunter traps and rare traps in some instances and battlegrounds.
It is learned at level 56.
Tips and tactics
When using disarm traps one must be careful not to get too close to the trap. There is often a very short distance between being close enough to disarm trap and being too close so as to set off trap. This skill does not break stealth, so can be used against a hunter who likes to sit on his traps.
Disarm trap does not cause a global cooldown.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): and Disarm Trap no longer require .
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Disarming an enemy faction hunter's trap will now flag the rogue for PvP.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): It should no longer be possible to disarm traps created by friendly players.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Added.