Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- "With one well-timed strike, any opponent can be stripped of his defenses."
—The Assassin's Creed, Chapter 2
Dismantle is a Outlaw rogue honor talent, available at rank 28. It deals no damage but prevents the use of any weapons or shield by the target for 8 seconds.
- For more information on abilities that disarm targets, see disarm effect.
- Removes all items equipped in the target's main hand and off hand weapon slots.
- Does not remove any armor or stats associated with the removed equipment. However, it will prevent all abilities that require the removed equipment, such as Parry, Block or abilities that require a melee/ranged weapon.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as an honor talent.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The durations of all disarm effects have been reduced to 8 seconds.