Dispersion of the Discs
110 (Requires 110)
Complete the trial to purge the excess energy from within the disc fragments.
- Complete the Ritual in the Eye of Eternity
These discs are radiating with power! It must be their proximity to one another. We must take them from here should they resonate further and cause a catastrophe in these sacred halls.
I'll send them to the one place I know where we can reign their energies in, preventing any sort of explosion. I'm speaking of the Eye of Eternity.
There we will be able to safely finish what Antonidas was unable to complete. Speak with me again when you're ready to leave.
This moment shall be one of your most triumphant ones.
To say you've earned your archmage status would be an understatement. Your success today proves that you were born one.
Now mount your new vessel and ride against the Legion with all the might of your knowledge.
Speak with Kalec to enter the Domination of the Discs scenario.
- I'm ready to travel to the Eye of Eternity.
Stage 1 : Prepare the Discs
- Listen to Kalec's instructions
- Archmage Kalec says: Welcome, Archmage <name>. I hope you are prepared for what is to come.
- Archmage Kalec says: Antonidas infused these discs with the very energies we mages seek to control. However, he and his fellow archmages were unable to diffuse the excess energy, leaving them in their current state.
- Archmage Kalec says: I will dismiss the wards keeping them in check. I believe that by channeling power through your artifact weapon into the discs, you will provoke a response.
- Archmage Kalec says: Should the need arise, these apprentices can supply you with essentials. I suggest you take note of their offerings.
- Archmage Kalec says: I wish you luck, <name>. A word of warning... If you leave this place, you will lose all progress and be forced to begin the task anew.
- Archmage Kalec says: Let me leave you to it. I will monitor your progress from afar.
Final Stage: Disperse the Elements
- Disperse the Frost Disc
- Disperse the Arcane Disc
- Disperse the Fire Disc
Apprentice Lumin provides armor repairs. Apprentice Taskka sells foods that provide various Well Fed buffs and a first aid item. Most importantly, Apprentice Alena sells orbs that offer protection against certain magic damage and one that increases your haste and movement speed. Note that with the exception of Lumin, all the goods cost .
Interacting with a Disc will summon its related elemental. Upon defeating the elemental, your cooldowns and debuffs will be cleared.
- Primal Rage of Frost
- its Avalance, as it serves to block your line of sight.
- Avoid the Glacial Spears which will freeze you in place if you get hit.
- Quickly kill the small adds. They apply a stacking debuff that will slow your movement speed by up to 95%.
- its Frigid Barrier, which prevents damage and allows casting while moving.
- Primal Rage of Fire
- Primal Rage of the Arcane
- The elemental moves slowly, so you can easily kite the mob. It also splits, but the health is shared and becomes easier the longer the encounter lasts.
- Avoid standing in the arcane zones.
After defeating the first elemental:
- Well done, Archmage <name>! Purging the disc of excess energy has stopped its violent resonance while in proximity to the other discs. I trust the same will happen with the final two.
All three defeated:
- Archmage Kalec says: There! You did it! The discs can now align and fuse into one!
- Archmage Kalec says: I did not know him well, but I have no doubt that Antonidas would be proud of what you have accomplished this day, Archmage <name>.
- Archmage Kalec says: If you wish, I can return you to the Hall of the Guardian.
- Archmage Kalec
- You've done it, Archmage <name>. Congratulations are in order, but I would like to do so in front of the others in the order hall.
- When you're ready, I'll teleport us back.
- I'm ready to go back, Kalec.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.