|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Disrupting Shout has been removed and replaced with 3 new talents that vary by specialization.
- Arms: : Slam an opponent, causing 100% weapon damage. Each consecutive use of Slam increases the damage dealt by 50% and Rage cost by 100%. Requires Battle Stance. [Note: Does not require Battle Stance.]
- Fury: : Bloodthirst no longer has a cooldown.
- Protection: : Devastate reduces the cost of Heroic Strike by 5 Rage for 5 seconds, stacking up to 6 times. Once this effect reaches 6 applications, its duration will no longer refresh.
- Patch 5.4.7 (2014-02-18): Disrupting Shout and now both share a 15-second cooldown when either ability is used. Disrupting Shout's 40-second cooldown remains unchanged but the ability will be unavailable for 15 seconds after using Pummel.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.