Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha
Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha is a legacy encounter in the Brawler's Guild and requires the use of a challenge card to fight.
- Laser lines crisscrossing the arena
- Static Charge — Stuns enemies within 8 yards for 5 sec. 5 sec cast.
Jump over the laser beams criss-crossing the arena. Dodge the balls of light getting shot out of the cannons. Focus on Disruptron. Only two of the three cannons will be active at any time, up until 35% health when Disruptron turns them all on and massively increases their rate of fire. Save CDs for that point.
By ignoring the disruptors and focusing solely on Disruptron's 10.5 million health, ~88K DPS will be required.
- <Announcer> yells: That's actually some pretty good engineering down there. It's Disruptron time!
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Activating Tri-Phasic Disruptor Alpha
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Operational status: nominal
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Activating Dual-Phasic Disruptor Alpha.
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Activating Dual-Phasic Disruptor Beta.
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Activating Penta-Phasic Disruptor Omega!
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Activating Tri-Phasic Disruptor Alpha.
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Activating Tri-Phasic Disruptor Beta.
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: No, No, No! Turn them all on! Turn them all on!
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha yells: Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha shutting down, combat test: successful.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-11-29): "Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha's attacks will no longer sometimes strike spectators in the Brawl'gar Arena. His attacks will now properly strike opponents standing on the grates in this arena."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.