Divination: Gorefiend's Armor
70 (Requires 67)
In life, Gorefiend was a bastard, but in death, Gorefiend was an unmitigated terror. To the southeast you will find Netherwing Ledge. What was once part of the mainland of Shadowmoon is now a floating island in the sky. Vhel'kur, spawn of Deathwing, once called it his home, but now knows it as his grave. He flies an endless circle above the island, seething at his defeat to Gorefiend. If you are to recover the Gorefiend's armor, it is Vhel'kur that you must defeat.
Fly to Netherwing Ledge to recover the piece.
I must have all of the pieces before I am able to divine the fate of Gorefiend.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15800 XP (or 9 48 at level 70)
- Vhel'kur is a Level 70 Elite with 104K health
- You must wear from the previous quest in order to see the dragon
- You have to climb, or fly, to the top of the mountain in order to get in range, for example under the "I" in "NETHERWING" on your map
- A ranged attack is required to aggro him