Divine Favor (paladin ability)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
- Divine Favor is a rare Paladin talent card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Blood of Gladiators series.
- Divine Favor is a rare Paladin spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "This is not just a favor, but a divine one, like helping someone move a couch with a fold out bed!"
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. No longer causes the paladin's next Flash of Light, Holy Light or Holy Shock to critically strike. Now increases the paladin's casting speed and critical strike chance with spells by 20% for 20 seconds.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): Paladins can no longer activate Divine Favor on the previously cast healing spell.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Fixed a bug that prevented the effect from being removed, allowing all Flash of Light and Holy Light spells to crit for the full duration.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost increased.
- Patch 0.6 (2004-04-13):