||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Divine Fury was a passive specialization ability for Discipline and Holy priests, available at level 16. It increased the priest's chance to hit with [Penance], [Smite], [Power Word: Solace], [Cascade], [Divine Star], [Halo], and [Holy Fire].
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Discipline and Holy specialization passive and redesigned. Increases chance to hit with Penance, Smite, Power Word: Solace, Cascade, Divine Star, Halo, and Holy Fire by 15%.
- Previous effect: Reduces the casting time of your Smite, Holy Fire, Heal and Greater Heal spells by .15/0.35/0.50 sec.