We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- This article is about the paladin ability. For the old version, see . For the lore, see Light. For information on the religion, see Holy Light (religion). For the Warcraft III ability, see Paladin (Warcraft III).
- Holy Light is a basic Paladin spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "If you are often bathed in Holy Light, you should consider wearing sunscreen."
- Holy Light is one of Uther's Basic Abilities in Heroes of the Storm.
- Holy Light was used to pursue more fantasy influences for the Overwatch character, Mercy.
- Hotfix (2017-03-31): "Holy Light now heals for 50% more in PvP situations."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Healing increased by 41.67%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Divine Light has been renamed Holy Light.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Holy specialization ability. Cast time reduced from 3 sec to 2.5 sec.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Mana cost has been increased to 35% of base mana, up from 30%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.