|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
|Rank||Level||Spirit increase||Training Cost|
- In addition to Divine Spirit there is also , which will grant an identical buff to an entire party. This spell was originally learned from a book that dropped randomly from instances, but is now trainable from the priest trainer. In addition to an increased mana cost, Prayer of Spirit requires the reagent .
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
With Cataclysm, Divine Spirit and were removed from the game. As Spirit is the primary mana-regeneration stat, Blizzard doesn't want it to vary as much between solo, small group, and raid play. and no longer boost Spirit either. 
- Divine Spirit is a basic Priest spell in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, where it is used to double a minion's health. The flavor text reads: "Double the trouble. Double the fun!"
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Is now trainable at level 30 and not talented anymore.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Spirit boost has been increased