Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
(3), Flip Dizdemona, put X damage on her → Dizdemona deals X shadow damage to target ally.
- Who would believe fel magic could hide behind such a face?
Quotes from her and references to her are found on the following cards:
- All her life, Dizdemona believed the power of shadow was absolute. Then she saw the dragon's fire... - Burn to a Crisp
- Dizdemona didn't mind dealing with dangerous power. She was, after all, a warlock. But as the flames grew around her, even she began to doubt the wisdom of assaulting the dragon's lair. - Searing Flames
- "The deadliest weapon is one that ends a conflict." - .
- "How do you know which one is real?!" - .
- "Let's see if this works on the third try." - Mystic Denial.
- Based on wearing Warlock Tier 1 Felheart Raiment, one could presume that Dizdemona survived Molten Core.
- Mirror Image and Mystic Denial are both mage spells, and the context of Dizdemona's quotes implies that she's fighting against a mage utilizing those spells.
- Eternium Runed Blade is a weapon crafted from a pattern dropped from trash mobs in Burning Crusade content. Since the quote is rather non-specific to the blade, however, it's difficult to extrapolate that Dizdemona had a career in Outland.
- Dizdemona's last quote is on Mirror Image, which was released in Scourgewar and depicts a setting that appears to be in Northrend. Hence, it may be reasonable to assume that her career lasted into Wrath of the Lich King. However, she does not appear in any subsequent releases.