Do the Imp-Possible
45 (Requires 44)
Weaken Impsy and use the Enchanted Imp Sack to capture him.
The satyr hide their corrupted moonwell behind an impenetrable barrier of demonic fire. Their forces must have some way of getting through it.
Interrogating the satyr will be useless, but the imps they consort with will be easily swayed. I have a specific one in mind, as well...
In the foothills to the east, a lone imp has been seen wandering, far from the other demons. He should prove easy pickings. Weaken him with combat, and then use this enchanted sack to capture him. Then I'll do the talking...
Do you have an imp for me?
Imps are creatures of deception. With so many of them spotted at Shadowlurk Ridge, I'm positive something is being hidden there.
Our little friend will tell us exactly how to find it... if he doesn't want to go back in the sack.
- Impsy spawns to her left.
- Impsy says: I'll talk, I'll talk! Anything! Just keep that perfumed bag away from me!
- Impsy says: Go away, kid, you're botherin' me!
- Impsy yells: Right in the face! Ow ow ow...
- Catch Impsy in the sack!
- This quest's title, along with the next few quests up until "," is a reference to the anime, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The theme song of the main character features the lyrics, "Do the impossible, see the invisible, touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, row row fight the power!"
- When engaged, Impsy says, "Go away, kid, you're botherin' me!" which could be a reference to the American actor and comedian, W.C. Fields.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.