Do the Right Thing
20 (Requires 19)
"Save" 15 Human Seedlings.
- Human Seedling "saved" (15)
You have come upon a horrific scene. Someone or something has buried all of the humans up to their necks in a manner consistent with planting. The ghouls, which are seemingly tending the fields of human seedlings, periodically jump to the nearest human and devour its head!
You can end this right here and now. Take this shovel and "save" the humans.
Do the right thing.
Undoubtedly you did the right thing. Hopefully the humans that you saved will show similar mercy to you should the time of your planting ever come.
This is all assuming you rescued the humans and didn't splatter their brans all over the dirt - of course.
Keep the shovel as a reminder of the horrors of the Sludge Fields and the depravity of mortals.
- Use the shovel to smash in the human seedling's heads.
- [Right Click] the human seedlings to free them from the dirt.
- Do the right thing.
The humans will say things if you rescue them:
- Human Seedling says: I won't soon forget this kindness, <race>.
- Human Seedling says: Thank you for saving my life. I owe you a debt of gratitude.
- Human Seedling says: It... they planted us in the dirt like crops. Stillwater is insane! Get out of here while you still can!
- Human Seedling says: He killed everyone! EVERYONE!
- Human Seedling says: M... maybe you're not all bad after all...
- Human Seedling says: Should you ever be buried neck deep in a field of feces and urine, I will be sure to lend you a hand.
If you smash a human's head with the shovel instead of freeing them, you will get a debuff titled Head Asplode with the text You might want to rethink your definition of "right.".
Introduction and Azurelode Mine
Ruins of Southshore
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.