|Title||<Crazy Cat Lady>|
Donni Anthania is a level 5 Alliance-friendly house cat companion vendor, more popularly known as the Crazy Cat Lady. She is located in a house between Northshire Valley, Goldshire, and Stormwind in the human starting zone of Elwynn Forest.
She invites Cornish Rex Cats to her tea parties; but she doesn't serve their favorite drink: the tears of their enemies. She plans to have a bombay buried with her when she dies, but a wise adventurer can put its talents to much better use.
She sells her cats for 40. House cats are a type of small pet.
- , holding a Bombay cat, a black cat with golden eyes
- , holding a Cornish Rex, a cat colored with splotches of orange and white, with dark yellow eyes.
- , holding an Orange Tabby, an orange cat with deeper orange stripes and golden eyes.
- , holding a Silver Tabby, a silver cat with black stripes and yellow-green eyes.
- The NPC's name is an overt reference to Katricia or 'Kat', Blizzard's Community Manager during World of Warcraft's Beta. Katricia herself commented that Blizzard had based an NPC off of her, and most people who were in beta know Katricia's real name: Donna Anthony. Her avatar on the forum was a picture of cat also.
- Crazy Cat Lady is a reference the stereotypical old lady who lives with way too many cats. A similar character is the The Simpsons character - the Crazy Cat Lady, who is a wandering vagrant that throws cats at passers-by, thus this might be an oblique reference to the The Simpsons character.
- Outside the farm where Donni Anthania lives, there is a gravestone "Lord Underfoot", possibly related to Underfoot, the cat from Arathi Basin.