- For the Elemental Unrest Horde version, see Doomsayer (Horde). For the Legion Invasions version, see Doomsayer (Legion). For those appearing because of Argus, see Validated Doomsayer.
|Level||78 - 80|
|Health||11,770 - 12,600|
|Mana||7,618 - 7,988|
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Twilight's Hammer|
|Location||Old Town, Stormwind|
- The end of the world nears, <class>. There is no need to despair. Hear what I say and what my brethren have to offer.
- A doomsayer speech to a group of Stormwind Citizens.
- Doomsayer says: Hear me, citizens of Stormwind. We have long been in the dark. I beg you to open your eyes as I have!
- Doomsayer says: The end of our world nears, my brothers and sisters. Azeroth will be no more!
- Doomsayer says: Flames will consume the world. Storms will wash away all hope. The elements will reign at last!
- Stormwind Citizen says: Why should we believe you?
- Doomsayer says: Do not despair! Turn away from the false Light, and instead embrace the hope and truth I offer you!
- Doomsayer says: Cast off your lives of war and drudgery, be reborn in elements and claim your rightful place in this new world!
- Doomsayer says: Calm down, friends. There will be plenty of time to answer all your questions.
- Stormwind Citizen says: I want to be reborn. Tell me what I must do!
- Stormwind Citizen says: Yes, tell us!
- Doomsayer says: If you are interested in our message, I will be holding a gathering. Speak with me if you wish to know more, but beware, for Stormwind is full of people who would silence the truth.
- Stormwind Citizen says: I don't want to die!
Below are the locations of the Doomsayers in Stormwind.