Dori'thur is the large, snowy spirit owl companion of Tyrande Whisperwind.
Dori'thur spots the Horde's patrol.
Dori'thur, Tyrande, and Malfurion assault the Horde base in Darkshore.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Before the destruction of Teldrassil, Dori'thur could be found flying in the Temple of the Moon of Darnassus. Dori'thur would aid Tyrande when she was attacked by the Horde, presumably to supplement the passive presence of Malfurion Stormrage, who would not aid in the attack.
Battle for Azeroth
Tyrande sent Dori'thur to seek out an Alliance adventurer and call them to Stormwind to attend a meeting between the night elf leadership and Anduin Wrynn.
Dori'thur accompanied Shandris Feathermoon, Sira Moonwarden, and Maiev Shadowsong to search for Tyrande, and was used to reveal hidden Forsaken rogues at the location of Tyrande's crashed ship. After Tyrande was found Dori'thur joined Tyrande, now powered by the Night Warrior, and Malfurion into Darkshore to battle the Horde.
- Harsh Moonlight — Call upon the harsh light of Elune to burn foes. Deals Arcane damage over 4 sec.
- During patch 8.1 PTR, Dori'thur used a white owl model like in the Terror of Darkshore cinematic, instead of the old spirit owl model. However, when the patch launched, his model was reverted to the spirit owl model.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased from 102 elite to 112 elite.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level increased from 92 elite to 102 elite.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased from 87 elite to 92 elite.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.