Down the Rabbit Hole
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 (Requires 110)
Enter Akazamzarak's Hat and find out what's happening to his rabbits.
- Save Akazamzarak's rabbits
Alright, bub. I'm gonna need you to go in there and find out what's going wrong. I'd go in myself, but... well, it's complicated.
Anyway, we got no time to lose! Just jump in the hat and find out what's goin on.
I'll be ready to pull you out once you've got everything handled.
Don't just stand there, get in the hat and help the poor bunnies!
I can't believe a wolf got in my pocket dimension! That's the last time I order a crate of rabbits from Moonbrook!
I owe you a solid, bud. Here, take my spare hat. Just don't go trying to muscle in on my Dalaran business, got it?
- 8,230 XP
The hat is still in the same spot as before.
Stage 1: Into the Rabbit Hole
- Investigate Akazamzarak's Hat
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Alright pal, just poke around in there and see what's going on with the rabbits.
Move further in until you come across a Hungry Wolf.
- The Great Akazamzarak says: How did a wolf get in there?! Well don't just stand around, kill the thing!
Stage 2: Lupine Fiasco
- Voracious Wolf defeated
The Hungry Wolf doesn't have much health, so it's very easy.
Final Stage: Now For My Next Trick
- Leave Akazamzarak's Hat
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Phew, that was a close one! Rabbits don't come cheap, y'know!
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Hang tight a sec. I'll get you outta there.
- Akazamzarak reaches in to pull the mage adventurer out.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.