|Location||Hall of Horrors, Underhalls, Icecrown (summoned)|
Dr. Terrible is a mad scientist in the Underhalls in Icecrown, more specific in the Hall of Horrors. He is the author of , and carries out experiments on Vargul parts in order to build a powerful Flesh Giants. He created the Flesh Giant Nergeld and wants to create an army of these things. However the player intervenes and kills him by using his own creation against him.
Apprentice Osterkilgr drops , that starts this quest. You then ride the prototype flesh giant until Dr. Terrible comes along to try and stop you.
- Crazed Chop- Delivers a crazed overhead chop, dealing 150% weapon damage to an enemy and knocking them down.
- Heal- Uses holy magic to heal a nearby ally.
- Slime Stream- deals 750 to 860 nature damage every 3 sec. for 18 sec.
- WHO DARES?! I AM GOING TO FLAY THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES EVEN IF I HAVE TO DESTROY NERGELD TO GET TO YOU!
- I'LL RISE AGAIN AND WHEN I DO I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!
- The name "Dr. Terrible" appears in at least one TV show (from 2001). However, the Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog musical web miniseries was being produced and published in mid 2008, shortly before the WotLK expansion was released. It is possible that this name was inspired by the series.
- He appears to do an evil laugh upon killing a player.
- Note that if another player aggros him and is killed while you ride Nergeld, it will annoyingly cause Nergeld to die and reset the encounter.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.