110 (Requires 110)
- Trizormu interrogated
- Steward Tariolstrasz interrogated
- Ruby Sanctum infiltrated
- Codex Draconomicus read
<The Lich King's icy presence enters your mind once more.>
Arthas never found the prize he sought, Deathlord.
It is ours by right.
The dragons must know where the resting place of their kin resides.
Find a member of the bronze flight, the tenders of history. Do not be merciful.
<The presence fades.>
<The codex contains entries for many of the great red dragons of the past.>
<You skim the pages and locate an entry for an ancient red dragon named 'Kyranastrasz', who fell doing battle with 'a great corruption' on an iceberg to the north.>
<The last known location of the iceberg is noted in the margin.>
- Oh, hello! Thank you for visiting again.
- Or is this your first time?
- What day is it?
- Tell me all you know of a glacier to the north where a powerful dragon fell.
- <Trizormu's eyes narrow.>
- What would a death-bringer like yourself want with that information, exactly?
- That was not a request. <Strangulate him.>
- Trizormu says: Ack! Alright! There used to be... glaciers... large ones... to the north of Icecrown... they floated away years ago... I don't know any more, I swear! Speak to... Tariol!
- Your actions stretch the limits of our alliance, Death Knight.
- Tell me all you know of a great dragon that fell on a glacier to the north of Icecrown.
- Tariolstrasz says: You will never find what you seek, death-bringer. Now, you have worn our your welcome at this temple, begone!
- Tariolstrasz transforms into his dragon form and hurls the Death Knight away.
- The Lich King says: The reds know something. They hide their secrets in the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest.
- The Lich King says: He has alerted his allies already. They will be expecting you.
Entering the Ruby Sanctum:
- The Lich King says: A record of their history must lurk somewhere in this sanctum. Spare who you will, or slay them all... the choice is yours.
Upon killing all enemies:
- The Lich King says: You are empty inside, just like me.
Killing all of the dragons very briefly awarded the hidden Feat of Strength . Since the achievement was only obtainable during a non-repeatable quest, it was never intended to go live and was subsequently removed entirely from the game in Patch 7.2.5.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.