Draenor Master is the ninth stage of a profession learned at the appropriate profession trainer and from item drop or quest reward in Draenor. These items will not drop unless you have learnt an earlier stage. Draenor Master unlocks the use and development of profession related skills in Draenor related content.
Profession skill levels fall into ten of groups of ability to learn and execute recipes: Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Artisan, Master (), Grand Master (), Illustrious Grand Master (), Zen Master (), Draenor Master (), Legion Master (), and Kul Tiran and Zandalari ().
- Not counting racial or other bonuses, Draenor Master proficiency allows the profession up to a maximum of 100 points.
- Prior to the expansion Battle for Azeroth, the Draenor Master stage could be learnt at a skill level of 600 and allowed progression gain up to a maximum of 700 points, not counting any racial or any other bonuses.
- Up to , no skill or profession could go above 700 points (not including racial or other bonuses).
- Players without cannot learn this proficiency.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Each expansion now has a separate profession skill bar, with smaller caps for each expansion, instead of one gigantic profession skill bar for all expansions put together