||This article's name is unofficial.
- Please note that while the content is valid, this article's name is not official.
- This is because no official name is available for the subject of this article. We use a descriptive name instead.
- This article should not be moved unless discussed first - Remember to follow the naming policy.
A dragonman is a type of dragonkin. Maloriak was a human kidnapped by Nefarian and fused with the corpse of a dragonspawn. The result was a bumbling minion who possessed only a dull of his former intelligence. Failed fusions are called aberrations and can be found in the Fleshrender's Workshop.
- The name dragonman comes from their model file names.
- At BlizzCon 2010, it was mentioned in an offhand comment that something called a "dragonman" was based on unused concept art for a scrapped idea for a playable race. It may have been these dragonmen.
- The Art of World of Warcraft contains concept art for creatures called dragonmen, without horns. They may have inspired the Cataclysm dragonmen.
- Dragonmen use the playable worgen skeleton.
- The dragonmen aberrations use the plague eruptor skeleton. They are known as dragonman hulk in the game files.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
It appears that the fusion process was a failed experiment by Nefarian to create loyal minions with their original intellect.