Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
Dragonshrines can be found in the contested zone of Dragonblight.
There is one for each dragonflight, five in total, and these are the places that dragons come to when their life is at an end. These dragonshrines are very different from one another and each has its own storyline.
- The Red Dragonshrine is under attack from the Scourge and players can quest there to help the flight.
- There is also the Bronze dragonflight shrine where players can shift time sending them back and forth.
- The Green Dragonshrine needs help from players because Ysera, affected by the Emerald Nightmare, has commanded the defenders of the dragonshrine to attack anyone that is not part of the green dragonflight — instead of just the Scourge as intended.
- The Black Dragonshrine also has quests involved with it against the Scourge.
- The Blue Dragonshrine is a hostile area.