|Race||Drakkari golem (Mechanical)|
|Level||78 - 82 Elite|
|Location||Tomb of the Ancients, Gundrak|
The trolls' use of mojo in their voodoo magic has long been established, but the fusion of those magics into a golem was a revolutionary breakthrough. Their initial success led to the creation of numerous sentinels all spawned from their original creation: the colossus.
Attacks and abilities
Phase 1: The Colossus
- Mighty Blow — Drakkari Colossus smashes a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Mortal Strikes — Drakkari Colossus' melee attacks have a chance to wound a player, reducing the effectiveness of any healing they receive by 50% for 3 sec.
- Emerge — When Drakkari Colossus reaches 50% remaining health and when he is defeated, the Drakkari Elemental emerges from his body, rendering the Drakkari Colossus inactive.
Phase 2: The Elemental
- Mojo Volley — Drakkari Elemental fires a volley of mojo at 2 random players, inflicting Nature damage.
- Surge — Drakkari Elemental surges forward, drenching players in mojo. Players drenched in mojo take Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 3 second for 45 sec.
- Merge — When Drakkari Elemental reaches 50% remaining health, it merges back into the Drakkari Colossus.
When you pull the boss, he will merge with the Living Mojos that surround him.
Until ~50% the fight is more or less tank 'n' spank. He then becomes unattackable and the Living Mojo spawn in a merged and more powerful form.
This Living Mojo will be like a normal tank 'n' spank fight, but every .5 of a second he will cast "pool of Mojo" on three people in the party doing 1000 damage on contact and 1000 damage per second if you stay in the pool. Be ready to move and hop around during this phase. Your healer is going to need to be on the top of their game in order to do this phase. It will also do a "surge" move which is like a warriors charge but has a casting time. it CAN be avoided if you move out of the way.
When the elemental reaches ~50%, the boss merges with it. It's more or less back to tank 'n' spank, only now the boss casts an AoE attack that hits you with a undispellable debuff that ticks for ~900 dmg.
Bring the boss to 1 health and the elemental reappears. Bring the elemental to 0% and the boss dies.
Heroic: This fight is easiest if the boss in elemental form is kited around the circle, stopping every few seconds to ensure all melee strikes make contact (out of range), since the boss will stop also. When the boss shifts at 50%, repeat this strategy and ensure you kite "around" the pools of mojo.
Any nature resist will help with this fight.
Paladin healer may have difficulty healing the tank and moving with the group. To solve this problem, the paladin healer can put beacon of light on himself. When he heals the tank and the dps, the healing done to the raid offsets the damage he took standing in the mojo.
During the beta, his name was Bloodstone Annihilator. This may have been changed because of the possible future appearance of Bloodstone.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.