Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- Dreadmist Raiment
- 491 Armor
- +95 Spirit
- Dreadmist Raiment (8 pieces)
- (2) Set: +200 Armor.
(4) Set: Increases spell power by 23.
(6) Set: When struck in combat has a chance of causing the attacker to flee in terror for 2 seconds.
(8) Set: +8 All Resistances.
- Combined stats.
|Item||Bind||Dropped by||Found in|
|BoE||Trash mobs||Scholomance, Stratholme|
|BoE||Trash mobs||Blackrock Spire|
|BoP||General Drakkisath||Upper Blackrock Spire|
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 1.10.0 (2006-03-28): Set bonuses adjusted.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): The 8 piece set bonus for Dreadmist will now appropriately affect shadow spells.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): The Dreadmist set now has a bonus for wearing all 8 pieces of the set.