- This article is about the ship. For other uses, see Dreadnaught (disambiguation).
The dreadnaughts as well as the Iron Docks were designed by Solog Roark, an engineering prodigy. After his defection, carriers looking very similar to modified dreadnaughts started appearing in the Alliance and Horde fleets of Draenor, indicating that the shipwright also had a hand in creating their design.
The Blackrock Foundry had a shipyard where the dreadnaughts were forged and assembled before being sent to the Iron Docks. Their gigantic plates were hammered out by Kromog. During the Iron Horde attack on Karabor, dreadnaughts looted or sank most of the draenei eastern fleet.
- An unnamed flagship belonging to Blackhand and a nearby ship with a cannon identified as a super weapon are among the fleet that attacked Shattrath City.
- Blackhand's Might is moored in the Iron Docks. Koramar is its captain and Zoggosh its first mate. Skulloc has been loaded onto the ship, supposedly to be transported to Talador.
- A dreadnaught is moored in the waters of Highmaul Harbor, where it drew the attention of Brackenspore.
- Yet another dreadnaught is located in the Dread Grotto in Blackrock Foundry and plays a significant role in the fight against the Iron Maidens.
- Following the destruction of the Dark Portal, two dreadnaughts were used by the adventurers, Khadgar, Cordana Felsong, Thaelin Darkanvil, Hansel Heavyhands, Yrel, Maraad, Maladaar, Thrall, Drek'Thar and Ga'nar to escape from Tanaan Jungle to the Burning Glacier in Frostfire Ridge and Eventide Landing in Shadowmoon Valley with the Frostwolf and draenei refugees, respectively.
Notes and trivia
- One of the playable Mag'har haircut is called "The Dreadnaught."
A dreadnaught seen on the loading screen for the Iron Docks.
In Ironfist Harbor.
In Highmaul Harbor.
In Darktide Roost.
In the Burning Glacier.
At Eventide Landing.
In the Dread Grotto.