Dream of Cenarius
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Dream of Cenarius|
Dream of Cenarius is a druid talent, available at level 90.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Effect for Guardian druids can now be stored for up to 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Balance: The talent has been redesigned for Balance Druids and now causes Moonfire and Sunfire casts with Lunar or Solar Peak to also heal a random injured ally.
- Feral: Increases the healing of Healing Touch and Rejuvenation by 20%, and causes them to also heal the Druid when cast on allies.
- Hotfix (2013-10-21): "The Dream of Cenarius effect is now removed when the Druid switches talents."
- Hotfix (2013-10-02): "
- Dream of Cenarius (Feral) should no longer incorrectly cause Treants to deal extra damage.
- Dream of Cenarius (Guardian) should now properly affect the free version of Healing Touch to benefit from Attack Power."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Redesigned.
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Dream of Cenarius now correctly increases the healing from Cenarion Ward by 30% instead of 70%."
- Hotfix (2012-09-18): "Pounce should now correctly consume only one charge of Dream of Cenarius."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.