Dressed for Battle
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
Help Nisha find a war banner, a helmet, and explosives.
- Banner found
- Helmet found
- Explosives found
Kiro's the leader of my caravan. He's always been far too passive.
I warned him we needed to make a preemptive strike against the sethrak, but he insisted that we keep our heads down and continue to quietly do business.
Look where that got us.
Our caravan was completely unprepared for their attack.
Now I'm ready to fight for what's ours, but I'm not exactly dressed for battle.
Help me scavenge some suitable equipment among our enemies. We will use their own tools against them.
You will also receive:
Killing an enemy with their own sword is an even bigger insult, no?
Now we are ready for a real challenge!
Upon exiting the Shrouded Hollow into the Abandoned Burrows:
- Nisha says: Look what the sethrak have done to our home...
Find the Stolen Vulpera Banner at a crashed wagon just north of the Shrouded Hollow:
- Nisha says: Now the sethrak will know to fear the vulpera!
Head further north and interact with the Sethrak Skull:
- Nisha says: The vulpera are anything but weak. They will fear us!
Finally, head southwest to find the Explosives lying in a crate:
- Nisha says: These sethrak will pay for what they've done to our home.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.