|Location||Eastpoint Tower, Hillsbrad Foothills|
Drull is an orc warrior. He was part of Gol'dir's team investigating the Syndicate in Durnholde Keep, where he has since been held captive. His companion Krusk wanted him rescued. Afterwards, he can be found at the Eastpoint Tower, suffering from the Durnholde Syndrome.
- Six weeks? I spent six years in Durnholde! You cannot possibly expect me to just throw aside something that has been a part of my life for so long!
- Nils Beerot says: It has been six weeks since your release. Are you ready to have the shackles removed?
- Drull says: You'll be free to take it off when I die.
- Tog'thar says: I'm with Drull, doc. Laverne and I are happy together. Why try and separate us?
- Nils Beerot says: My official diagnosis is that you are both idiots! IDIOTS I SAY!
- "Do you mock me while I am unable to defend myself, bound to this ball of iron?"
- "How can I free you?"
- "One of the humans has the key to this infernal contraption. Eston I think they said his name was."
- Ah, it is good to be free of my bonds! Have you freed Tog'thar yet? The humans split us up after our capture.
- Go on ahead without me! I will make my own way to Tarren Mill.