|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Order of Embers
Investigate the ice cavern.
- Cave investigated
- Runekeeper Construct slain
I believe I see more carvings at the entrance to that cave over there. Come, we should see what else was left behind.
You will also receive:
The carvings could have been Drust propaganda stating he lived, but that voice![sic]
<Cleardawn's face becomes grim>[sic]
It seems we may have all been mistaken about the ultimate fate of Gorak Tul. I shudder to think what he might be planning now.
Head inside the cave and interact with the obelisk:
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Another Stele! This one also shows Gorak Tul.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It is after the battle, but... Tul isn't shown dead. Wounded and broken but not dead!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Gorak Tul did not survive! Witnesses wrote of his defeat!
- Gorak Tul's voice is heard.
- Gorak Tul says: Your ancestors were fools... As are you!
- Gorak Tul says: The Kul Tiran plague will be cleansed and we will retake our lands!
- To the left, a Runekeeper Construct assembles itself from the ground and attacks.
- Gorak Tul says: But you will not live to see that day. Arise, guardian, and slay these trespassers!
This concludes the "Clear Victory" chapter of The Drustvar storyline continues with
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.