110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Order of Embers
Investigate the ice cavern.
- Cave investigated
- Runekeeper Construct slain
I believe I see more carvings at the entrance to that cave over there. Come, we should see what else was left behind.
You will also receive:
The carvings could have been Drust propaganda stating he lived, but that voice![sic]
<Cleardawn's face becomes grim>[sic]
It seems we may have all been mistaken about the ultimate fate of Gorak Tul. I shudder to think what he might be planning now.
Head inside the cave and interact with the obelisk:
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Another Stele! This one also shows Gorak Tul.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It is after the battle, but... Tul isn't shown dead. Wounded and broken but not dead!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Gorak Tul did not survive! Witnesses wrote of his defeat!
- Gorak Tul's voice is heard.
- Gorak Tul says: Your ancestors were fools... As are you!
- Gorak Tul says: The Kul Tiran plague will be cleansed and we will retake our lands!
- To the left, a Runekeeper Construct assembles itself from the ground and attacks.
- Gorak Tul says: But you will not live to see that day. Arise, guardian, and slay these trespassers!
This concludes the "Clear Victory" chapter of The Drustvar storyline continues with
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.