|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 110 - 120|
Battle Pet Level: 25
Southwestern Kul Tiras
|Sources: Battle for Azeroth|
In the present day, Drustvar is controlled by the now missing Lord and Lady of House Waycrest, who have gone suspiciously absent. In their absence, Drustvar’s contribution of arms (and sausages) has begun to dry up. The Alliance will need to work with their new allies to get to the bottom of the mystery, as well as the curse over the land.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Tiragarde Sound||110 - 120||North and east||By foot|
- Main article: Drustvar NPCs
- Main article: Drustvar storyline
- Main article: Drustvar vignettes
Notes & trivia
- In its earliest stages Drustvar was planned to be a cold, frozen zone in northern Kul Tiras with the witches as only a small part of the story.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.0 (NYI): Added.
- ^ BlizzCon 2017, World of Warcraft | What's New
- ^ a b 2017-11-03, WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH NEW CONTINENTS, ZONES, BLIZZCON 2017. Blizzpro, retrieved on 2017-04-11
- ^ 2017-05-11, BlizzCon 2017 Jeremy Feasel Interview – World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2017-11-05
- ^ BlizzCon 2017, World of Warcraft Demo | Drustvar Zone
No zone ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.