|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Level: 110 - 120|
Battle Pet Level: 25
Southwestern Kul Tiras
|Sources: Battle for Azeroth|
Drustvar is a forested, mountainous area. It was once occupied by a race called the drust. When humans arrived on Kul Tiras, they slew the drust and took the area as their own. The drust created stone golems in their war with the settlers. The human armies, led by House Waycrest, researched their magics and created the Order of Embers to counter it.
In the present day, Drustvar is controlled by the now missing Lord and Lady of House Waycrest, who have gone suspiciously absent. In their absence, Drustvar’s contribution of arms (and sausages) has begun to dry up. The Alliance will need to work with their new allies to get to the bottom of the mystery, as well as the curse over the land.
The harsh lands of Drustvar are ruled by House Waycrest, who conquered these lands after vanquishing the ancient, evil Drust. The edifices of the Drust still stand in ruin across the land, but that's not all that remains of this accursed people. Recently, their evil leader has been awakened—and if left unchecked, his dark power will spread throughout all of Kul Tiras. Upon arriving in Drustvar, you will be met with a request to visit Mayor Cyril White of Fallhaven in eastern Drustvar.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Waycrest Manor||110 - 120||5 player||Unknown|
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Tiragarde Sound||110 - 120||North and east||???|
- Main article: Drustvar NPCs
- Main article: Drustvar storyline
- Main article: Drustvar vignettes
- Wicker creatures
Notes & trivia
- In its earliest stages of development Drustvar was planned to be a cold, frozen zone in northern Kul Tiras with the witches as only a small part of the story.
- Drustvar 2.jpg
- Drustvar 3.jpg
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (NYI): Added.
- ^ BlizzCon 2017, World of Warcraft | What's New
- ^ a b 2017-11-03, WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH NEW CONTINENTS, ZONES, BLIZZCON 2017. Blizzpro, retrieved on 2017-04-11
- ^ 2017-05-11, BlizzCon 2017 Jeremy Feasel Interview – World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2017-11-05
- ^ Quest:The Order of Embers
- ^ Alpha Development Notes
- ^ BlizzCon 2017, World of Warcraft Demo | Drustvar Zone
No zone ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.