Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Health||10,572 / 4,157,068|
Gryphon Roost, Stormwind City |
Lunarfall, Shadowmoon Valley
- In Stormwind City
- Booty Bay, at Cape of Stranglethorn.
- Darkshire, at Duskwood.
- Furlbrow's Pumpkin Patch, at Westfall.
- Goldshire, at Elwynn Forest.
- Ironforge, at Dun Morogh.
- Lakeshire, at Redridge Mountains.
- Morgan's Vigil at Burning Steppes.
- Nethergarde Keep, at Blasted Lands.
- Rebel Camp, at Northern Stranglethorn.
- Sentinel Hill, at Westfall.
- Thorium Point, at Searing Gorge.
- In Lunarfall
- Anchorite's Sojourn, at Talador.
- Bastion Rise, at Gorgrond.
- Elodor, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Embaari Village, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Fort Wrynn, en Talador.
- Highpass, en Gorgrond.
- Southport, at Spires of Arak.
- Stormshield, at Ashran.
- Telaari Station, at Nagrand.
- Twilight Glade, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Wildwood Wash, en Gorgrond.
- Akeeta's Hovel, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Crow's Crook, at Spires of Arak.
- Darktide Roost, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Exile's Rise, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Socrethar's Rise, at Shadowmoon Valley.
- Spire of Light, at Talador.
- Zangarra, at Talador.
Where is it ye would like to go <lad/lass>? For just a few coin my Gryphons can get ye there faster than even the swiftest horse.
"Where would you like to fly to?"
Show me where I can fly.
Please fly me to Spires of Arak.
I'm responding to the Steamwheedle call for help. Take me to the Spires of Arak.
I need a flight to the border of Nagrand.
I am needed urgently at the Iron Docks.
Take me to Darktide Roost.
I'm searching for Owynn Graddock. Take me to Frostfire Ridge.
Take me to the Broken Precipice in Nagrand.
- Although he is a human, his name sounds more appropriate for a dwarf, and he has dwarven dialogue lines. It is possible he was intended to be a dwarf during development, but for some reason the plans were changed. His original quote supports it.
- When sending a player somewhere as part of quest in Warlords of Draenor, Dungar usually uses a regular gryphon instead of a grand gryphon.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level raised from 100 Elite to 110 Elite.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added at Lunarfall. Level raised from 90 elite to 100 elite.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level raised from 85 elite to 90 elite.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Level raised from 80 elite to 85 elite.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Level raised from 55 to 80 elite.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.