|Location||Splintertree Mine, Ashenvale|
Both Kadrak and Draaka request his services to defend Splintertree Post against the night elf assault, but Draaka later regrets her usage of fel magic and sends the adventurer to Orgrimmar to inform Eitrigg of her crime. In response, Eitrigg sends the adventurer back to Splintertree to tell Durak that the Horde will have nothing to do with his kind. When told of this, Durak says that "this is all happening sooner than I would like" and that the adventurer has outgrown their usefulness before revealing his true form: a demonic terrorguard.
- Corruption — Corrupts nearby enemies, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Demon Armor — Protects the caster, reducing Physical damage taken, and increasing the amount of health generated through spells and effects by 20%. Only one type of Armor spell can be active at any time. Lasts 30 min.
- Drain Life — Drains health from an enemy over 5 sec., transferring it to the caster.
- Shadow Bolt — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Summon Felhunter — Summons 1 Felhunter to accompany the caster until dismissed.
- What is it, puny mort-
- Err... yes, <race>? What can I do for you?
- Yes, <class>? What is it?
- Before Warlords of Draenor, Garrosh Hellscream was the one speaking to Durak through the adventurer.
- Similarly, between Warlords of Draenor and Legion, Vol'jin was part of the quest.
- Like all characters with that name, Durak is called Duran (Дуран) in the Russian version of the game, to avoid the negative connotations of the world durak (дурак) in the Russian language.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.