|Location||Splintertree Mine, Ashenvale|
Both Kadrak and Draaka request his services to defend Splintertree Post against the night elf assault, but Draaka later regrets her usage of fel magic and sends the adventurer to Orgrimmar to inform Eitrigg of her crime. In response, Eitrigg sends the adventurer back to Splintertree to tell Durak that the Horde will have nothing to do with his kind. When told of this, Durak says that "this is all happening sooner than I would like" and that the adventurer has outgrown their usefulness before revealing his true form: a demonic terrorguard.
- What is it, puny mort-
- Err... yes, <race>? What can I do for you?
- Yes, <class>? What is it?
- Before Warlords of Draenor, Garrosh Hellscream was the one speaking to Durak through the adventurer.
- Similarly, between Warlords of Draenor and Legion, Vol'jin was part of the quest.
- Like all characters with that name, Durak is called Duran (Дуран) in the Russian version of the game, to avoid the negative connotations of the world durak (дурак) in the Russian language.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.