|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Destroyed by the Cataclysm
One day before the attack on Gilneas City, the town witnessed a murder of Starlight Slasher. With the earthquakes caused by the Cataclysm, the land beneath Duskhaven crumbled, and the town was swallowed by the sea. Its underwater ruins can be visited in the Gilnean coast.
- Quest givers
- Lord Godfrey
- Krennan Aranas <Royal Chemist>
- Gwen Armstead <Mayor of Duskhaven>
- Slain Watchman (outskirts)
- Prince Liam Greymane (outskirts only)
- Jack "All-Trades" Derrington <Profession Trainer>
- Huntsman Blake <Hunter Trainer>
- Sergeant Cleese <Warrior Trainer>
- Loren the Fence <Rogue Trainer>
- Fielding Chesterhill <Cooking Trainer>
- Amelia Atherton <First Aid Trainer>
- Sister Almyra <Priest Trainer>
- Celestine of the Harvest <Druid Trainer>
- Myriam Spellwaker <Mage Trainer>
- Vitus Darkwalker <Warlock Trainer>
- A Forsaken Assassin (after )
- A Forsaken Invader (after accepting )
- A Horrid Abomination (after accepting )
- Duskhaven was described at BlizzCon 2009 as the "starting town" for worgen players in Cataclysm; while players actually start in Gilneas City, their start as actual worgen is indeed in Duskhaven. A looser interpretation is that Duskhaven was the starting town, but Gilneas City was added before it later.
- In early alpha quests, the player character started in a prison of a town called Grimmburg which was under attack from the Horde. As Gwen Armstead was the major of Grimmburg, and with the description of implying the town's fate, it is very likely that Duskhaven was initially concepted as Grimmburg. Warden Blackwell, Krennan Aranas, Huntsman Russell, Gilnean Bloodhounds, Grimmburg Militias, Grimmburg Watchmen, Orc Scouts, and Krugg Worgmaw were present here. Lieutenant Wright was out of the town, on the "frontlines".
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.