Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Destroyed by the Cataclysm
One day before the attack on Gilneas City, the town witnessed a murder of Starlight Slasher. With the Cataclysm already making the land unstable, the Forsaken's coastal bombardment during the Invasion of Gilneas eventually caused the land beneath Duskhaven to crumble, and the town was swallowed by the sea.
- Quest givers
- Lord Godfrey
- Krennan Aranas <Royal Chemist>
- Gwen Armstead <Mayor of Duskhaven>
- Slain Watchman (outskirts)
- Prince Liam Greymane (outskirts only)
- Jack "All-Trades" Derrington <Profession Trainer>
- Huntsman Blake <Hunter Trainer>
- Sergeant Cleese <Warrior Trainer>
- Loren the Fence <Rogue Trainer>
- Fielding Chesterhill <Cooking Trainer>
- Amelia Atherton <First Aid Trainer>
- Sister Almyra <Priest Trainer>
- Celestine of the Harvest <Druid Trainer>
- Myriam Spellwaker <Mage Trainer>
- Vitus Darkwalker <Warlock Trainer>
- A Forsaken Assassin (after )
- A Forsaken Invader (after accepting )
- A Horrid Abomination (after accepting )
- Duskhaven was described at BlizzCon 2009 as the "starting town" for worgen in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm; while worgen players actually start in Gilneas City, their start as actual worgen is indeed in Duskhaven. A looser interpretation is that Duskhaven was the starting town, but Gilneas City was added before it later.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.