Dust to Dust (quest)
89 (Requires 87)
Use the Shado-Pan Torch on 20 Palewind Villagers.
- Palewind Villagers burned x20
If we are to make camp here, we cannot leave all of these yaungol bodies lying to rot.
Take this torch and set fire to the villagers' corpses.
The incense from the torch should purify the earth and air around them as well.
Even our enemies deserve to be laid to rest.
The stench of death is overpowering.
Good work, <name>.
Hopefully their spirits are in a better place.
- 196000 XP
- +75 reputation with Shado-Pan
Get started burning Palewind Villagers, killing hyenas, finding totems, and scouting the four smoke trails. The totem is a ground-targeted AoE and is large enough to get a few yaungol at a time.
The southern smoke trail is by the oil derricks, with the Palewind Chief:
- Xiao Tu says: It's the yaungol chief, slain like the rest. Seems that he could not keep order in the final fight.
Eastern trail is by the wall in the corner:
- Xiao Tu says: They fought over their food supplies. It looks like rather than sharing their food, someone destroyed it all. Why would they do that?
The "northwestern" trail is just northwest of the eastern trail:
- Xiao Tu says: Look, I see some of Suna's things! She must have made camp here. But where is she?
Western some trail is northwest of the questgivers by another three oil derricks:
- Xiao Tu says: From what I can tell, there were no sides in this fight. Why would the yaungol kill each other in a free-for-all?
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.