The Dwarven District lies in the northern corner of Stormwind City. Here, the dwarves of Ironforge have established an enclave. The forges in the district produce a constant haze, supplemented by the constant strokes of smiths' hammers. Hunters will find a place to stay within the Hunter's Guild, located in this area. Profession trainers for mining, blacksmithing, and engineering, and corresponding forges and anvils can also be found here. The Stormwind City end of the Deeprun Tram line is accessible through a tunnel on the east side of the district.
This district is robust and heavily populated, usually with large houses heavily modified for dwarf use with additional floors and rooms dividing the original, overly large and wasteful, human designs. It is a center of commerce and industry, and the local factories work all night to supply Stormwind with all of it's goods. Almost 30,000 dwarves reside in this district, more than in their capital city of Ironforge.
The changes made for Cataclysm to the district is stated to actually be new construction (like the road to the harbor), and not details that were simply not available to the player base.
Points of interest
- Royal Bank of Stormwind (Bank)
- The Golden Keg ( Shaman trainers; Innkeeper)
- Stonehand Mining ( Mining trainer and supplies)
- Auction House (Auctioneers)
Excludes the above areas.
- Stormwind City Guard
- Hero's Herald
- Stormwind City Patroller
- Officer Connelly
- Brohann Caskbelly <Explorers' League>
- Wilder Thistlenettle
- Morgg Stormshot
- Engineering cart
- Lilliam Sparkspindle <Engineering Trainer>
- Sprite Jumpsprocket <Apprentice Engineer>
- Billibub Cogspinner <Engineering Supplies>
- "Hunter's Guild"
- Ulfir Ironbeard <Hunter Trainer>
- Einris Brightspear <Hunter Trainer>
- Thorfin Stoneshield <Hunter Trainer>
- Jenova Stoneshield <Stable Master>
- Karrina Mekenda <Pet Trainer>
- "Grimand's shop"
- Borgus Steelhand <Blacksmithing Trainer> (doesn't train)
- Grimand Elmore
- Kathrum Axehand <Axe Merchant>
- "Gun shop"
- Thulman Flintcrag <Gun Vendor>
- By the fountain
- Blacksmithing area
- Therum Deepforge <Blacksmithing Trainer>
- Kaita Deepforge <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Dane Lindgren <Apprentice Blacksmith>
- Benik Boltshear <Locksmith>
- Hank the Hammer <The Mithril Order>
- Furen Longbeard
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): District revamped; receives auction house and bank; northern wall opened