Fires at the start of an instanced encounter.
ENCOUNTER_START: encounterID, "encounterName", difficultyID, groupSize
- number - ID for the specific encounter started. (Does not match the encounterIDs used in the Encounter Journal)
- string - Name of the encounter started
- number - ID representing the difficulty of the encounter
- number - Group size for the encounter. For example, 5 for a Dungeon encounter, 20 for a Mythic raid. The number of raiders participating is reflected in "flex" raids.
- Patch 5.4.7 (2014-02-18): Added.