Earthen Ring Shaman
- For the Silithus: The Wound NPCs, see Earthen Ring Shaman (Silithus). For the Deepholm NPCs, see Earthen Ring Shaman (Cataclysm).
|Race(s)||Orc, Draenei, Dwarf, Wildhammer dwarf, Tauren, Highmountain tauren, Pandaren, Jungle troll|
|Affiliation(s)||Earthen Ring, Armies of Legionfall|
They could be found among Thrall's troops during the Battle for the Broken Shore where some of them were singed and did not make it. Survivors returned to Orgrimmar and were seen kneeling in Grommash Hold in front of the dying Vol'jin and at his funeral ceremony in the Dranosh'ar Blockade in Durotar. More shaman were present at the Heart of Azeroth in the Maelstrom alongside other shaman heroes. Taking part in the shaman campaigns, they were present in Dalaran, Deepholm, the Firelands, and the Vortex Pinnacle. They were also among the Legionfall armies during the Assault on Broken Shore and then made their presence in the Deliverance Point in the Broken Shore. Ultimately, they were seen on the Vindicaar.
- Flame Shock — Instantly burns an enemy, then inflicts additional Fire damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
- Lava Burst — You hurl molten lava at the target, dealing Fire damage.
- Lightning Bolt — Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- Chain Lightning — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting less Nature damage to each successive target.
- Feral Spirit — Summons two Spirit Wolves under the command of the Shaman, lasting 45 sec.
- Lightning Shield — Surrounds the caster with 3 balls of lightning that have a 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers for Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. The shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 3 times.
- Magma Totem — Summons a Magma Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 20 sec that causes Fire damage to creatures within 8 yards every 5 seconds.
- Battle for Broken Shore
- I return... to the elements...
- Not... going to make it...
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.