Slay 9 Dustbelcher ogres at Camp Kosh.
The most immediate threat to Fuselight is, without argument, the colony of ogres to the northwest.
Most of our ogre neighbors used to be warrior-types, but it seems that more and more of them are practicing magic. I won't have an army of ogre-magi at my doorstep.
Go take out some of those Dustbelcher ogres. Hopefully they'll get the picture and avoide messing with the might of Fuselight.
You will receive: 65
I'll feel much better when those ogres are gone.
I wonder where all of these ogre-magi are coming from? Curious times, indeed.
Pick up  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat before heading out. Follow the path down to the northwest into Dustwind Gulch. Camp Kosh is in the northeast corner. Instructors, Initiates and Trainees all count.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On