Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Eaters of the Elements
100 (Requires 100)
+250 Frostwolf Orcs
Defend Drek'Thar as he performs his ritual.
- First half of ritual complete
- Second half of ritual complete
- Child of the Fury rescued
Drek'Thar has already begun his ritual, and it is powerful enough to draw the attention of the local goren. Those beasts are drawn to elemental magic like flies to a corpse.
I will have my hands full soon enough. Help us if you like but Drek'Thar must be allowed to finish his ritual.
I came seeking aid from the elements. I see now that we are the ones who must aid them.
Come, <name>, witness what I have witnessed.
- 13970 XP
- +250 reputation with Frostwolf Orcs
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: Spirits of the water, I seek your guidance. Spirits of the earth, I seek your strength.
- Draka yells: Watch out! Goren!
Jump down after Draka and stick close to Drek'Thar's Healing Stream Totem.
After the first wave:
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: I... I hear the voice of a Fury!
- Draka yells: Hear it faster! We are getting swarmed down here.
After the second wave:
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: Spirits of fire, I seek ferocity- aaaaah!
- Draka yells: Drek'Thar! <Name>, cover me.
A small wave of goren, followed by a large Flaming Goren.
After the Flaming Goren dies, a fire elemental called Gorelish appears from the goren's corpse:
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Hold, <name>! This is not our enemy.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Come, child. Find safe refuge in my totem.
On complete, a cutscene:
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I came to ask the elements for aid in the coming battle.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: But among the burning, biting winds of the mountains I heard the cry of a Fury.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Beaten, half consumed, and shattered by ancient magics, the Fury is the prisoner of the magnaron Kron.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: The Fury has been fragmented, its pieces scattered on the wind or consumed by scavengers.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: We are the only ones close enough to collect these pieces and unleash the Fury.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.