Echo of Sylvanas
|Wealth||1 95 20|
|Location||Ruby Dragonshrine, Dragonblight|
Echo of Sylvanas is a boss to appear in the End Time instance.
Spawned from shattered timeways and cloistered within the Ruby Dragonshrine, a maddened fragment of the Forsaken's leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, waits restlessly. Having lost everything and unable to find peace, this tormented echo aches for a chance to unleash her dark fury at anything still living within these barren, time-twisted wastes.
- The Calling of the Highborne — Sylvanas ascends towards the sky, pulling enemies towards her. Her calling then summons eight Risen Ghouls in a circle around Sylvanas. A shadowy link forms between each ghoul, and the area behind each ghoul fills with shadows. The ghouls then march mindlessly towards Sylvanas. When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell. Crossing any of the links between the Rise Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain every second on the player. Destroying a Risen Ghoul will sever the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
- Wracking Pain — Crossing any of the links between the Rise Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain on the player every second. Wracking pain inflicts 55000 Shadow damage.
- Risen Ghoul — When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell. Destroying a Risen Ghoul will severe the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
- Shriek of the Highborne — Sylvanas shrieks with anguish, inflicting 75000 Shadow damage on a random player and decreasing their movement speed by 50% for 30 sec.
- Black Arrow — Sylvanas fires an explosive black arrow at a random player, dealing 60000 Shadow damage players within 10 yards of the target.
- Unholy Shot — Sylvanas targets a barrage of missiles at a random player, striking up to 3 players within 10 yards of the target. Each missile inflicts 30000 Shadow damage and an additional 25000 Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Blighted Arrows — Sylvanas blights the ground in a 3 yard radius circle beneath a random player and leaps towards the sky. The blight deals 35000 damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed by 50% of any player standing within it. At the peak of her jump, she launches a volley of deadly arrows at the blighted ground. The arrow inflicts 50000 Shadow damage and knock back any player still standing within the blight.
Before the fight begins, place a World Marker to designate which ghoul you will be taking during the call. Otherwise, assist the tank.
During the fight, make sure to have ranged players stand 10 yards apart so that if one of them is targeted with Blighted Arrows or Unholy Shot, only they receive damage. The target of Blight Arrows must move out of the AoE darkness immediately, as this can kill a player who stands in the area for longer than five seconds. Shriek of the Highborne's movement speed debuff is not a problem unless the person hit is also the target of Blighted Arrows.
The most important aspect is the Call of the Highborne spell. Once Sylvanas announces the call, she pulls all players to her dark circle. Players should move to intercept and kill the ghoul that appears closest to floating raid marker. In order to obtain , your group must provide considerably high DPS.
Once the ghoul has died, part of the Wracking Pain is dispelled. Players should move through this breach and away from Sylvanas so that they are not killed by Sacrifice.
What lies before you is the aftermath of Deathwing's reign. What was once the Ruby Dragonshrine now lays in waste, its charred husk and scorched earth the only testament to its existence.
It is said that, long ago, a single drop of 's blood melted away the snows and gave life to the great Crimson Oak that stands before you. Its branches raised triumphantly into the sky and radiated the warmth and life of the Red Dragonflight.
But now, its twisted, rotting limbs can no longer harness the power of life and vitality - instead only death and destruction. As flames and corruption extinguished the life force of these lands, the great tree captured an image...and echo of the warriors who fell on its hallowed grounds.
- Nozdormu says: This is where she stood, heroes, and this is where she fell. The time-lost echo of Sylvanas Windrunner will reverberate through the rotting limbs of the Dragonshrine for all eternity.
- Nozdormu says: You must give peace to these lands if you are to face Murozond.
- Another band of Deathwing's converts? I'll be sure your death is especially painful!
- The Calling of the Highborne
- Watch, heathens, as death surrounds you!
- Killing a player
- Cry havoc!
- And so ends your story!
- This... isn't... how it's supposed... to end.
- Echo of Sylvanas is voiced by Patty Mattson.