Echoes of Nemesis
85 (Requires 85)
+250 Guardians of Hyjal
Speak with Tooga to summon and kill Nemesis. Stand under Tooga's shell to protect you from Nemesis' Molten Fury.
- Nemesis slain
<Mylune's voice sings like a melody in your head.>
Hide inside of Tooga's shell if he starts to erupt.
("Nemesis: Portions of Nemesis' spirit still linger between our dimensions.")
So many animals in trouble. So few hugs to give!
Hooray! It just goes to show you, when a turtle puts his mind to something -
<Mylune is distracted by a butterfly and never finishes her thought.>
You will receive:
- 69400 XP (or 16 54 at max level)
- +250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
Head down to the Ashen Lake. Speak to Tooga, hiding behind a tree at to start the event:
- Are you ready to face Nemesis? I hope you have your totem ready.
- Let me know when you want to summon him.
I am prepared to face Nemesis, Tooga.
- Tooga yells: NOW, YOUNG ONES! ATTACK THE PORTAL! FOR TORTOLLA!
- Five Children of Tortolla attack the portal, summoning the echo of Nemesis.
Nemesis is a level 85 elite with 232470 health. He has the following abilities:
- Basic melee ~5000 Physical on cloth.
- Molten Fury 40 yd range — Nemesis EXPLODES with the volcanic fury of a hundred suns, damaging all enemies in a 40-yard radius.
Molten Fury is telegraphed with the following boss emote:
- Nemesis is about to erupt! Get under Tooga's shell!
Tooga will pop a glowing yellow shell bigger than he is. Run under it to go immune to Nemesis' Molten Fury, as it hits for 45,000-55,000 Fire. However, Tooga's shell also silences players and they will be unable to attack while immune.
Return to Mylune once he is dead.
- Dailies open up:
- (requires x20)
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.