Efflorescence is a level 83 Restoration druid ability.
Tips and Tactics
- Efflorescence is a good raid healing ability for fights where the raid is grouped up.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as an ability instead of a talented proc from .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Effect rolled into .
- Hotfix (2013-10-09): "To help address issues with input lag, [Efflorescence] now heals for twice as much every 2 seconds (was once every 1 second). Additional adjustments have been made so the total amount healed by Efflorescence from Swiftmend, Force of Nature Treants, and Wild Mushroom remains unchanged."
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Has been redesigned. It creates a healing zone at the feet of a target, but this healing zone now restores health equal to 4/8/12% of the amount healed by Swiftmend to the three most injured targets within 8 yards, every 1 second for 7 seconds. This periodic effect now also benefits from spell haste, but the individual ticks cannot be critical effects. In addition, is no longer a prerequisite talent for Efflorescence.
Also, its artwork has been changed to look less like a poisonous cloud with a few floating leaves, and more like a player's friendly effect.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now have a diminished effect when healing more than 6 players at once.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.